Sunday 30 October 2016

Love Lula Beauty Box - October 2016


I'm a bit late posting this one but I'm assuming you'll forgive me, I did just give birth after all!
Below you'll find everything your need to know about October's Beauty Box* from LoveLula.
(Let's not forget you can get these boxes from just £12.50!)

Inside this months box we have:

Barefoot SOS Nourishing Cleansing Cream - full sized. This product is worth the box alone (and costs £20!). A refreshing cream cleanser that leaves the skin feeling refreshed and toned. I'm really looking forward to using this over the winter months, when a creamy cleanser really helps to boost hydration. 

PHB Ethical Beauty Natural Lavender Soap - full size. Another winner from PHB, this is a lushly scented soap made with olive and coconut oils infused with lavender, and is extra gentle to the skin.

John Masters Lip Balm - full sized. I've gone through a couple of these lip balms in my time, and it's one that I tend to use around the house as I don't find that it gives enough of a barrier when out and about.

REN Flash Hyro-Boost - sample. This is a new launch, a hydration booster designed to work in harmony with the skin, to prevent the ages effects of dehydration. 

BON Natural Pure Tissue Oil - sample. The oil has been formulated to improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, and is made with a blend of rosehip, avocado and grapeseed oils.


As part of the LoveLula Blogger Program, I was also sent a couple of additional products to try out...

TurBliss Bioactive Peat Toner - now this one did have bloggers questioning say what? when we received it. I mean, it is a toner made from natural peat after all. It "cleanses, refreshes, revitalises and tones the skin" but I've yet to try it out, in part because I don't fancy spraying peat around a newborn. I'll let you know how I get one with it once I'm brave enough!

Kimberly Sayer Gentle Almond & Lavender Face Scrub - I received this box the day I came home from the hospital and I used the scrub to help remove 3 days worth of grim. It felt so damn good. I usually prefer a more abrasive scrub but gentle was just what my skin needed.

Another fab box from LoveLula. I'm not sure if October's is still available but if you sign up now, then you're first box will be in November. 
Can't wait to see what's in the next one!

So what so you think about the Peat Toner?!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Jen's Green Skin. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.