Thursday 19 September 2013

Review: Neal's Yard Remedies Beauty Sleep Concentrate

Last night I used the last of my Neal's Yard Remedies Beauty Sleep Concentrate and was genuinely gutted! 



I first bought this on a whim way back in January and I am so glad I did! From the first night, I knew it would be one of my staple beauty products. The smell (ooohhh), the texture (ahhh) and how it made my skin feel (woooo!). 

I'll try not to go on and on but if I say that EVERYONE SHOULD BUY IT RIGHT NOW, that should pretty much sum it up!

The Beauty Sleep Concentrate is a true luxury to use. It is a very lightweight lotion, verging on the texture of serum, that you use nightly. It supports the skin's night time recovery, helps prevent skin ageing and increases the skin's moisture levels by 98% over 12 hours. 

I use 2-3 pumps after cleaning and toning at night on my face and neck, it soaks in straight away and doesn't make my skin feel heavy or clogged up. In fact, it makes it feel like a dream! I can feel the lotion working straight away and I wake up with fresh and rejuvenated skin that looks soft and feels really cared for. The blend of essential oils (ylang ylang, orange, patchouli, cypress, clary sage)  is perfect for night time use as they are deeply relaxing and help me to get a good nights sleep. 

Not only does it feel fantastic, is also made with 90% organic ingredients, is Soil Association certified and is vegan.

You can buy Neal's Yard Remedies Beauty Sleep Concentrate from the NYR website here for £31.50. 

Considering that I have only just finished a 30ml bottle in 9 months, I think it is fantastic value for money too.

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Jen's Green Skin. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.